1 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

Congrats to Tuan (Tommy) Vu on his big World Series of Poker Win!

To contact us Click HERE
I'm not much of a gambler, and I don't really follow poker. An old post of mine on Tom Vu has been getting some hits lately, and I wondered why.

It turns out that on June 5, 2007, Tom Vu (aka Tuan Vu) placed 2nd at Event 8 (No-Limit Hold'em w/Re-buys $1000 buy in) at the 2007 38th Annual World Series of Poker - winning $364,761. He also place 207th at Event 15 (No-Limit Hold'em) on June 9, 2007 winning $3,408.

By my count, that puts him $365,669 ahead of his buy in. Not bad for a few days work!



Poker is great. Poker is glorious. But how does it compare to real estate investing? I'd say not too well looking at some of his old infomercials on youtube. (Since you can't attend his seminars, the three little words to success are "Don't Give Up!") Check out the babes in this recut clip!

">

I borrowed the "Make Money Now!" pic from this awesome website on ridiculous infomercials. Another gem from the same site:



What a blessed life Tom Vu has lived. You can see his overall poker stats here.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder