12 Ekim 2012 Cuma

Consumer Critique: Itti Bitti Cloth Diapers

To contact us Click HERE
I love cloth diapers. I love that I'm not throwing away a ton of plastic, I love that it seems more comfortable and natural, and I love that my girls had less diaper rash when I was using them. I wish I had found out about diapers like Itti Bitti earlier.

Itti Bitti diapers are adorable, and while there are a lot of cute diapers out there, there are two huge advantages to this one. First of all, the bitti tutto is an all in one. That means no pins, no liners and pants, no really loud plastic pants. Secondly, it grows with the child. The same diaper can be used from 8-44 lbs. My five year old just hit 45 lbs, so most kids will be able to use this from just about right away (maybe a few weeks of other diapers needed for those 7 lbs and under) until they're done. It won a Parent Testing Parent Approved award from ptpamedia. Plus, you can use different soaker pads for the right level of absorbency for your child.

For parents that want something that's not an all in one, or something that comes in specific sizes, there's also the bitti d'lish, in three sizes (up to 37 lbs on the last one), or the bitti boo, an all in one in three sizes.

The company also makes breast pads, cot blankets, changing mats, wipes, and wet bags.

You can't really tell from the pictures, but the fabric is gorgeous! The diapers use soft, minkee fabric on the outside, and bamboo and organic cotton as liners.

For more information, Like Itti Bitti US on Facebook, Follow @ittibittiUS, or find Itti Bitti on Youtube.

Disclosure: I received complimentary samples of Itti Bitti diapers to facilitate this review.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder