20 Şubat 2013 Çarşamba

Consumer Critique: Best Cookies Ever!

To contact us Click HERE
I recently had what is just about my favorite blog review opportunity ever - Sweet Andy's Cookies. Seriously, these are some of the best cookies I've ever bought, and rival many of the homemade cookies I've ever tried. I love cookies that are just a little bit chewy, and these are. Not ooey, gooey chewy, but  definitely delightfully soft. They are thick, too. One cookie is very satisfying in terms of texture, taste, and size - almost too much for my little ones, so they shared a cookie.

There are a dozen flavors to choose from. I got to try some of them, such as mint chip, chocolate chip, and triple chip. My only complaint is that I didn't get to try lemon, cinnamon sugar, chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter chip, or pumpkin. Bummer. I know what my next splurge for myself will be!

The best deal is to buy a six-bag box, because it's free shipping right now. It works out to $6 a bag ($1.20 a cookie) which normally I would say is really expensive for cookies, but I've never been able to make my cookies turn out like this. Unfortunately there are no allergy-friendly options - all are prepared in the same kitchen, and all use milk and dairy products. But if you have no food allergies, and want to try something delicious that you didn't bake yourself, try them out. You won't regret it.

Learn more by liking Sweet Andy's Cookies on Facebook or follow @sweetandycookie.

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder