22 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Money Makers: SEOClerks

To contact us Click HERE
Did you know you could buy twitter followers for 5 dollars? I didn't. I honestly don't know how I get my Twitter followers - or how people find my website, for that matter. I'm grateful for the traffic I do have, and I really wish I had the time to market it more. I'd love to have a more widely read blog. But I don't have the time or knowledge to really do much with SEO (and for those of you unfamiliar with SEO, that means search engine optimization - getting your website going so that it is more easily crawled and promoted by search engines).

I also know I don't have a ton of money to invest into marketing either. So SEOClerks might be a useful site for me - to be able to figure out small ways to up my marketing in affordable, manageable increments.

If you're good at SEO, you can also post gigs for sale and use SEOClerks to earn a little extra cash. Again, this isn't for me, but if it's your niche, it could be a way to get some extra cash. One or two jobs might not pay a lot, but if you get a big enough following, you could make some nice side money.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder